HETEROPHOBIA AND ENTOURAGE
((I’ve had an idea of making Heterophobia and entourage (ie: the LGBTQIA crew) into an open group that people are allowed to make characters for? and join? sorta? but if you have an LGBTQIA character who lives in the city/ghetto area or maybe a ‘joy close by- they’re more than welcome to join?
If anyone wants to ofc, I’m going to make Cherry and Day-Do accounts (and Hall is also a part of it) as sort of prompts? but idk.
If anyone is interested let me know! fanmail ask or anything!
I do however have some rules about characters okay and this is kind of a personal topic as well so just a warning. (also some character ideas? Day-Do’s the keyboardist so we need bandmembers~~~)
- L(esbian)G(ay)B(isexual)T(rans)Q(ueer)I(ntersex)A(sexual) now the group is okay with cishet people but no allies in the band or in the group (sorry) they can support and show up to events but the group and band is meant to be a safe space for LGBTQIA folks
- Milo, for example, can’t join the group because it’s also a group in the ghetto, and mostly lower class/joy affiliating folks (headcanon that there IS a big class divide as well) (closeted dracs can join or open dracs whatever)
- Cherry is the manager and overall boss, any queries go to her (plot wise)
- You can establish friendships relationships in the making of the characters, groupies or rivalries or anything within the band and group? go for it.
- Please don’t recreate Queer as Folk in this thing (if you know what I mean, ie: gay white cis men). Intersectionality rules.
- If you want your joys to join they have to either be situated near or in the ghetto or frequent the ghetto pretty often.
i need band members (singer, drummer, guitarists, bassists!) any face claims (or none if you prefer but descriptions is neccessary in both!) and just be free with it
if i don’t get any biters i’m making cherry and day do and describing events and stuff but with the two new accounts (wheezes) it’s just to flesh out a bit more rather than hall describing everything? so